The Every Day Novelist: Business 101 [EPUB]
09 December 2016, 10:13
2016 | EPUB | 0.5MB
Writer's face a world of infinite possibility--and hard decisions. To navigate the publishing world, you must understand business and money from the point of view as a businessperson, not an employee.
Now, J. Daniel Sawyer, longtime businessman, educator, and author of over twenty books guides you through the transition from thinking like an employee to thinking like an author-entrepeneur, and gives you the tools you need to make informed decisions about how to grow your fiction writing from a hobby to a life-sustaining career.
Never Too Late to Startup: How Mid-Life Entrepreneurs Create Wealth, Freedom & Purpose [EPUB]
09 December 2016, 03:14
2016 | EPUB | 0.8MB
Start Your New Company, Get the Freedom You Have Always Dreamed Of
What if you could break free of the corporate rat race? How would your life be different if you owned your own business? Entrepreneurship is the ultimate mid-life career change.
Startup founder and former venture capitalist Rob Kornblum shows how starting a company in mid-life is not only achievable, but more likely to succeed. Through dozens of interviews with mid-life founders, Kornblum shows:
- How to discover great ideas for your new business
- Why great entrepreneurs don't just follow their passion (and what they do instead)
- How to market your products like the pros
- How starting a side business lowers your risk
- How to build a great company AND keep a normal family life
- Why the skills you already have increase your chances of success
- How to find your ideal co-founders and team
- How mid-life entrepreneurs get their businesses funded
- Why this is the best time ever to start a business
Including BONUS Resources including a 90 Day Timeline, 1 Page Business Plan, Fundraising pitch template, and more.
If you have years of experience in business, have wanted to start your own business but never did, this is the book you need to get you over the hump.
Pick up your copy today.
Making Money in Forex: Trade Like a Pro Without Giving Up Your Day Job [EPUB]
09 December 2016, 03:00
2010 | EPUB | 4.53MB
A practical guide to trading around the commitments of career and family
Making Money in Forex will help aspiring traders successfully enter this field while maintaining a job. With this book, author Ryan O'Keefe explains his own personal journey to becoming a trader and shows you how to follow a similar path.
O'Keefe describes his approach to trading and reveals his bargain hunting trading style, which is designed to capitalize on market trends. Throughout the book, O'Keefe pays a great deal of attention to trading psychology, learning to read price instead of indicators, and emphasizes that aspiring traders must find a strategy they are comfortable with and can implement with confidence.
- Addresses how you can successfully trade around the demands of your job and personal life
- Reveals the author's "bargain hunting" style which can be used to reduce risk and maximize profit
- Discusses how common trade management techniques may impact overall performance
- Provides insights into structuring trading to minimize stress
Written in a straightforward and accessible style, Making Money in Forex utilizes a conservative approach to trading that will help you build your trading competency over time.