Buying, Selling, and Valuing Financial Practices: The FP Transitions M&A Guide [EPUB]
01 December 2016, 09:14
2016 | EPUB | 2.44MB
The Authoritative M&A Guide for Financial Advisors
Buying, Selling, & Valuing Financial Practices shows you how to complete a sale or acquisition of a financial advisory practice and have both the buyer and seller walk away with the best possible terms. From the first pages of this unique book, buyers and sellers and merger partners will find detailed information that separately addresses each of their needs, issues and concerns.
From bestselling author and industry influencer David Grau Sr. JD, this masterful guide takes you from the important basics of valuation to the finer points of deal structuring, due diligence, and legal matters, with a depth of coverage and strategic guidance that puts you in another league when you enter the M&A space. Complete with valuable tools, worksheets, and checklists on a companion website, no other resource enables you to:
- Master the concepts of value and valuation and take this issue “off the table” early in the negotiation process
- Utilize advanced deal structuring techniques including seller and bank financing strategies
- Understand how to acquire a book, practice or business based on how it was built, and what it is capable of delivering in the years to come
- Navigate the complexities of this highly-regulated profession to achieve consistently great results whether buying, selling, or merging
Buying, Selling, & Valuing Financial Practices will ensure that you manage your M&A transaction properly and professionally, aided with the most powerful set of tools available anywhere in the industry, all designed to create a transaction where everyone wins—buyer, seller, and clients.
Millionaire Teacher: The Nine Rules of Wealth You Should Have Learned in School [EPUB]
01 December 2016, 09:10
2016 | EPUB | 2.23MB
Adopt the investment strategy that turned a school teacher into a millionaire
Millionaire Teacher shows you how to achieve financial independence through smart investing — without being a financial wizard. Author Andrew Hallam was a high school English teacher. He became a debt-free millionaire by following a few simple rules. In this book, he teaches you the financial fundamentals you need to follow in his tracks. You can spend just an hour per year on your investments, never think about the stock market's direction — and still beat most professional investors. It's not about get-rich-quick schemes or trendy investment products peddled by an ever-widening, self-serving industry; it's about your money and your future. This new second edition features updated discussion on passive investing, studies on dollar cost averaging versus lump sum investing, and a detailed segment on RoboAdvisors for Americans, Canadians, Australians, Singaporeans and British investors.
Financial literacy is rarely taught in schools. Were you shortchanged by your education system? This book is your solution, teaching you the ABCs of finance to help you build wealth.
- Gain the financial literacy to make smart investment decisions
- Learn why you should invest in index funds
- Find out how to find the right kind of financial advisor
- Avoid scams and flash-in-the-pan trends
Millionaire Teacher shows how to build a strong financial future today.
Knock 'em Dead Cover Letters: Cover Letters and Strategies to Get the Job You Want [EPUB]
01 December 2016, 06:34
2016 | EPUB | 47.36MB
Cover letters that get noticed, get read, and get the interview!
In the newest edition of his classic cover letter guide, job search expert Martin Yate shows you how to dramatically increase your chance of landing an interview. The key, as Yate explains, is to use language drawn from the job posting itself, words that will send your application to the top of database searches. In this completely updated guide, you'll find numerous sample cover letters, along with Yate's tried and proven methods to:
- Determine relevant keywords to get attention--and use them effectively
- Clearly display your personal brand and the transferable skills you bring to the job
- Find the right contact information that gets your material in front of decision-making managers and recruiters
- Use social media sites such as LinkedIn to create an effective online profile and build professional and personal networks
With Martin Yate's expert advice, you'll create unique and compelling cover letters that will grab employers' attention and get you in the door!