Disruptive Marketing [EPUB]
09 December 2016, 10:19
2016 | EPUB | 1.16MB
Now that 75 percent of screen time is spent on connected devices, digital strategies have moved front and center of most marketing plans.
But what if that's not enough? What if most people ignore company messages? What if consumer engagement never goes further than the "like" button? A sobering reality is hitting marketers. Technology hasn't just reshaped mass media, it's altering behavior as well. And getting through to customers will take some radical rethinking.
First step is to toss the linear plan. Next is to strip away conventions, open your mind, and join Disruptive Marketing on a provocative, fast-paced tour of our changing world . . .
- Where selling is dead, but ongoing conversation thrives
- Where consumers generate the best content about brands
- Where people tune out noise and listen to feelings
- Where curiosity leads the marketing team
- Where growth depends on merging analytics with boundless creativity
Packed with trends, predictions, interviews with big-think marketers, and stories from a career spent pushing boundaries, this book will propel you out of your comfort zone and into the disruptive mindset you need for future success.
The Every Day Novelist: Business 101 [EPUB]
09 December 2016, 10:13
2016 | EPUB | 0.5MB
Writer's face a world of infinite possibility--and hard decisions. To navigate the publishing world, you must understand business and money from the point of view as a businessperson, not an employee.
Now, J. Daniel Sawyer, longtime businessman, educator, and author of over twenty books guides you through the transition from thinking like an employee to thinking like an author-entrepeneur, and gives you the tools you need to make informed decisions about how to grow your fiction writing from a hobby to a life-sustaining career.
Never Too Late to Startup: How Mid-Life Entrepreneurs Create Wealth, Freedom & Purpose [EPUB]
09 December 2016, 03:14
2016 | EPUB | 0.8MB
Start Your New Company, Get the Freedom You Have Always Dreamed Of
What if you could break free of the corporate rat race? How would your life be different if you owned your own business? Entrepreneurship is the ultimate mid-life career change.
Startup founder and former venture capitalist Rob Kornblum shows how starting a company in mid-life is not only achievable, but more likely to succeed. Through dozens of interviews with mid-life founders, Kornblum shows:
- How to discover great ideas for your new business
- Why great entrepreneurs don't just follow their passion (and what they do instead)
- How to market your products like the pros
- How starting a side business lowers your risk
- How to build a great company AND keep a normal family life
- Why the skills you already have increase your chances of success
- How to find your ideal co-founders and team
- How mid-life entrepreneurs get their businesses funded
- Why this is the best time ever to start a business
Including BONUS Resources including a 90 Day Timeline, 1 Page Business Plan, Fundraising pitch template, and more.
If you have years of experience in business, have wanted to start your own business but never did, this is the book you need to get you over the hump.
Pick up your copy today.