How to Write Killer Cover Letters & Resumes [EPUB]
15 January 2017, 23:38
2014 | EPUB | 2.64MB
Stand out from all the rest by crafting letters and resumes that will blow people away. This career reference guide provides a simple, compelling and foolproof way to create both cover letters and resumes that are uniquely powerful and, most importantly, virtually guarantees you the high value job interviews and career you really want.
If you follow the tips and strategies—and apply the principles shown in the sample cover letters and resumes—you can position yourself to command the attention of hiring managers, recruiters and the individuals to whom you will be reporting.
Effective Letter Writing will empower you to write about yourself as you never have before. How can you be sure? Take a look at the testimonials sprinkled throughout this guide that demonstrate proven methods that really work. You will get interviews—but only if you follow the steps presented in this job application preparation guide.
The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You (10th Anniversary Edition) [EPUB]
14 January 2017, 00:14
2007 | EPUB | 0.8MB
If you’ve never read The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, you’ve been missing out on one of the best-selling leadership books of all time. If you have read the original version, then you’ll love this new expanded and updated one.
Internationally recognized leadership expert, speaker, and author John C. Maxwell has taken this million-seller and made it even better:
- Every Law of Leadership has been sharpened and updated
- Seventeen new leadership stories are included
- Two new Laws of Leadership are introduced
- New evaluation tool will reveal your leadership strengths―and weaknesses
- New application exercises in every chapter will help you grow
- Why would Dr. Maxwell make changes to his best-selling book?
“A book is a conversation between the author and reader,” says Maxwell. “It’s been ten years since I wrote The 21 Laws of Leadership. I’ve grown a lot since then. I’ve taught these laws in dozens of countries around the world. This new edition gives me the opportunity to share what I’ve learned.”
The Only Sales Guide You'll Ever Need [EPUB]
14 January 2017, 00:10
2016 | EPUB | 0.6MB
The USA Today bestseller by the star sales speaker and author of The Sales Blog that reveals how all salespeople can attain huge sales success through strategies backed by extensive research and experience.
Anthony Iannarino never set out to become a salesman, let alone a sales manager, speaker, coach, or writer of the most prominent blog about the art and science of great selling. He fell into his profession by accident, as a day job while pursuing rock-and-roll stardom.
Once he realized he'd never become the next Mick Jagger, Iannarino turned his focus to a question that's been debated for at least a century: Why are a small number of salespeople in any field hugely successful, while the rest get mediocre results at best?
The answer is simple: it’s not about the market, the product, or the competition—it’s all about the seller. And consequently, any salesperson can sell more and better, all the time.
Over twenty-five years, Iannarino has boiled down everything he's learned and tested into one convenient book that explains what all successful sellers, regardless of industry or organization, share: a mind-set of powerful beliefs and a skill-set of key actions, including...
- Self-discipline: How to keep your commitments to yourself and others.
- Accountability: How to own the outcomes you sell.
- Competitiveness: How to embrace competition rather than let it intimidate you.
- Resourcefulness: How to blend your imagination, experience, and knowledge into unique solutions.
- Storytelling: How to create deeper relationships by presenting a story in which the client is the hero and you're their guide.
- Diagnosing: How to look below the surface to figure out someone else's real challenges and needs.
Once you learn Iannarino's core strategies, picking up the specific tactics for your product and customers will be that much easier. Whether you sell to big companies, small companies, or individual consumers, this is the book you'll turn to again and again for proven wisdom, strategies, and tips that really work.