The Boss Way: An Inventor's Journey [EPUB]
24 June 2019, 12:57
2019 | EPUB | 1.2MB
The Laws of Trading: A Trader's Guide to Better Decision-Making for Everyone [PDF]
24 June 2019, 12:46
2019 | PDF | 1.65MB
Every decision is a trade. Learn to think about the ones you should do — and the ones you shouldn’t.
Trading books generally break down into two categories: the ones which claim to teach you how to make money trading, and the memoir-style books recounting scandals and bad behavior. But the former don't have profitable trades to teach; if they did they'd keep those trades to themselves. And the latter are frequently entertaining, but they don't leave you with much you can apply in your own life. The Laws of Trading is different.
All of our relationships and decisions involve trading at some level. This is a book about decision-making through the lens of a professional prop trader. For years, behavioral and cognitive scientists have shown us how human decision-making is flawed and biased. But how do you learn to avoid these problems in day-to-day decisions where you have to react in real-time? What are the important things to think about and to act on? The world needs a book by a prop trader who has lived, breathed and taught trading for a living, drawing upon years of insights on the trading floor in real markets, good and bad, whether going sideways, crashing, or bubbling over. If you can master the decision-making skills needed to profitably trade in modern markets, you can master decision-making in all walks of life. This book will teach you exactly those skills.
- Introduces, develops, and applies one law per chapter, making it easy not only to remember useful concepts, but also to have them at the ready in any situation.
- Shows you how to find and think about the “special edge” of your organization, and yourself.
- Teaches you how to handle the interaction of people with artificially intelligent (AI) machines that make decisions, a skill that is rapidly becoming essential in the AI-driven economy of the future.
- Includes a "bonus" digital ancillary, an Excel spreadsheet with various worked examples that expand on the scenarios described in the book.
Do you need to make rational decisions in a competitive environment? Almost everyone does. This book will teach you the tools that let you do your job better.
101 Ways to Save Money on Your Tax: Legally 2019-2020, 9th Edition
21 June 2019, 16:46
2019 | EPUB | 0.56MB
An essential money-saving resource for every Australian who pays tax – fully updated for the 2019-2020 tax year.
101 Ways to Save Money on Your Tax – Legally! is the tax guide every Australian should own. Step-by-step instructions from Adrian Raftery, aka Mr. Taxman, will show you how to leverage every available deduction to lower your tax bill and keep more of your hard-earned money. Thoroughly updated for the 2019-2020 tax year, this new edition gives you the latest information on changes to the tax codes and how they affect your situation.
Tax laws are constantly changing, but you don’t have to pore over piles of legislation to file your tax accurately and completely – that’s what Mr. Taxman is here for. Don’t let yourself become one of the people who overpay, find out what you actually owe and prepare for even better savings next year. This guide removes the stress and confusion from tax season and helps you file on time with no mistakes.
Whether an individual, married couple, investor, business owner or pensioner, this guide will help you:
- understand how your taxes have changed for 2019-2020
- reduce your tax bill, potentially by $100s or $1000s
- learn plenty of expert tips, avoid tax traps and find the answers to frequently-asked questions
- explore topics such as medical expenses, levies, shares, property, education, business and family expenses, superannuation and much more
- protect yourself from errors, audits, overpayments and other common problems.
When it's time to file your tax, turn to 101 Ways to Save Money on Your Tax – Legally! Maximise your deductions and get the best possible tax return. Don’t pay more than you have to, Mr. Taxman is here to help.