Starting & Running a Marijuana Business (Idiot's Guides) [PDF]
26 September 2017, 08:12
2017 | EPUB | ISBN: 9781465462060 | 8.04MB
The most comprehensive and easy-to-understand guide to starting and running a marijuana business.
Legal marijuana is one of the fastest growing industries on the planet, and aspiring entrepreneurs are chomping at the bit to get in on the "green rush". However, while starting any new business can be challenging, starting one in an emerging field with a new and changing legal landscape can be downright daunting.
But whether your ambition is to start a grow facility or cannabis dispensary, Idiot's Guides: Starting & Running a Marijuana Business will help you navigate this complex industry with careful planning and special considerations to make the most of your new venture.
In this comprehensive overview, you get:
- Best practices for securing locations and permits, dealing with the financial restraints from the U.S. Government, and managing all of the day-to-day aspects of running a business.
- Insights on the legal challenges from state-to-state and how to navigate them to maximize earning potential.
- Expert advice on locating cultivation/dispensary sites, creating a business plan, securing finances, training staff, dealing with security measures, paying taxes, and offering medical patient counseling.
- Marketing strategies to ensure the business grows and operates legally and effectively.
- Checklists for any owner and manager to incorporate in their business and training to ensure all systems are covered.
The Innovation Code: The Creative Power of Constructive Conflict [EPUB]
26 September 2017, 07:15
2017 | EPUB | ISBN: 9781523084760 | 5.72MB
Harmony is sublime in music but deadly to innovation. The only way to create new, hybrid solutions is to clash. Innovation happens when we bring people with contrasting perspectives and complementary areas of expertise together in one room. We innovate best with people who challenge us, not people who agree with us.
It sounds like a recipe for chaos and confusion. But in The Innovation Code, Jeff DeGraff, dubbed the “Dean of Innovation,” and Staney DeGraff introduce a simple framework to explain the ways different kinds of thinkers and leaders can create constructive conflict in any organization. This positive tension produces ingenious solutions that go far beyond “the best of both worlds.”
Drawing on their work with nearly half of the Fortune 500 companies, the DeGraffs help you harness the creative energy that arises from opposing viewpoints. They identify four contrasting styles of innovator—the Artist, the Engineer, the Athlete, and the Sage—and include exercises and assessments for building, managing, and embracing the dynamic discord of a team that contains all four. You can also figure out where you fit on the continuum of innovator archetypes.
Using vivid examples, The Innovation Code offers four steps to normalize conflict and channel it to develop something completely new. By following these simple steps, you will get breakthrough innovations that are both good for you and your customers. This is a rigorous but highly accessible guide for achieving breakthrough solutions by utilizing the full—and seemingly contradictory—spectrum of innovative thinking.
More Sales, Less Time: Surprisingly Simple Strategies for Today's Crazy-Busy Sellers [EPUB]
25 September 2017, 06:41
2016 | EPUB | ISBN: 9781591847267 | 0.53MB
"I felt like time was taunting me: 'Behind again? You'll never get it all done.' I worked harder and longer hours, sacrificing my limited personal time to stay ahead of the game. Still, it wasn't sufficient. My work just kept expanding, demanding more of me. I could never seem to call it a day.
In my entire career, I'd never faced a sales problem of this magnitude."
Sound familiar? If so, you're probably an overwhelmed seller. Your clients expect more, with faster turnarounds. Your quota keeps going up. You need to leverage social media, keep up-to-date on your industry, figure out how to sell new products and services, and learn all the latest technologies. The demands are never-ending. You could work nonstop around the clock and still not get it all done. It's a huge problem faced by experienced sales pros, busy entrepreneurs, and sales rookies. If you don't stay on top of your time, it's tough to make your numbers, let alone blow them away.
Konrath, a globally recognized sales consultant and speaker, knew she needed help, but found that advice aimed at typical workers didn't work for her—or for others who needed to sell for a living. Salespeople need their own productivity guidelines adapted to the fast-paced, always-on sales world. So Konrath experimented relentlessly to discover the best time-savers and sales hacks in order to deliver the first productivity guide specifically for sales success.
In More Sales, Less Time, Konrath blends cutting-edge behavioral research with her own deep knowledge of sales to teach you how to succeed in this age of distraction. You'll discover how to:
- Reclaim a minimum of one hour per day by eliminating major time sucks and changing the way you tackle e-mail and social media.
- Free up time to focus on activities that have the highest impact on your sales results, such as preparing, researching, strategizing, and connecting with customers.
- Optimize your sales processes to eliminate redundancies and wasted time.
- Transform your mind-set to effortlessly incorporate new, more productive habits; leverage your best brainpower; and stay at the top of your sales game.
Konrath helps you develop strategies specifically tailored to your life in sales, using your strengths to cut through the feeling of being overwhelmed. All salespeople have the same number of hours in a day; it's up to you to rescue your time to sell smarter.