Technical Analysis Explained: The Successful Investor's Guide to Spotting Investment Trends and Turning Points, 5th Edition [EPUB]
26 October 2017, 21:40
2014 | EPUB | ISBN: 9780071825177 | 32.5MB
The guide technicians turn to for answers--tuned up to provide an advantage in today's global economy
The face of investing has significantly changed in the 30 years since this book's first publication, but one essential component of the markets has not--human behavior. Whether you're trading cornerstone commodities or innovative investment products, observing how investors responded to past events through technical analysis is your key to forecasting when to buy and sell in the future. This fully updated fifth edition shows you how to maximize your profits in today's complex markets by tailoring your application of this powerful tool.
Tens of thousands of individual and professional investors have used the guidance in this book to grow their wealth by understanding, interpreting, and forecasting significant moves in both individual stocks and entire markets. This new edition streamlines its time-honored, profit-driven approach, while updating every chapter with new examples, tables, charts, and comments that reflect the real-world situations you encounter in everyday trading. Required reading among many professionals, this authoritative resource now features:
- Brand-new chapters that analyze and explain secular trends with unique technical indicators that measure investor confidence, as well as an introduction to Pring's new Special K indicator
- Expanded coverage on the profit-making opportunities ETFs create in international markets, sectors, and commodities
- Practical advice for avoiding false, contratrend signals that may arise in short-term time spans
- Additional material on price patterns, candlestick charts, relative strength, momentum, sentiment indicators, and global stock markets
Properly reading and balancing the variety of indicators used in technical analysis is an art, and no other book better illustrates the repeatable steps you need to take to master it.
When used with patience and discipline, Technical Analysis Explained, Fifth Edition, will make you a better decision maker and increase your chances of greater profits.
The Kinfolk Entrepreneur: Ideas for Meaningful Work [EPUB]
26 October 2017, 21:37
2017 | EPUB | ISBN: 9781579657581 | 70.19MB
In The Kinfolk Entrepreneur, author Nathan Williams introduces readers to 40 creative business owners around the globe, offering an inspiring, in-depth look behind the scenes of their lives and their companies. Pairing insightful interviews with striking images of these men and women and their workspaces, The Kinfolk Entrepreneur makes business personal.
The book profiles both budding and experienced entrepreneurs across a broad range of industries (from fashion designers to hoteliers) in cities across the globe (from Copenhagen to Dubai). Readers will learn how today’s industry leaders handle both their successes and failures, achieve work-life balance, find motivation in the face of adversity, and so much more.
From Failure to Success: Everyday Habits and Exercises to Build Mental Resilience and Turn Failures Into Successes [EPUB]
21 October 2017, 01:49
2017 | EPUB | ISBN: 9781976283314 | 0.37MB
Discover Everyday Habits and Exercises to Overcome Failure and Achieve Success
How many times did you fail and gave up out of frustration or discouragement? How often does failure ruin your resolve and send you back to square one, only to fail over and over again, with little hope anything will ever change?
Written by bestselling author Martin Meadows, From Failure to Success: Everyday Habits and Exercises to Build Mental Resilience and Turn Failures Into Successes reveals what failure really is and how to deal with it in a constructive way that will help you achieve success.
The author has suffered through multiple failures in his own life. He spent several years launching one failing business after another. He struggled to change his physique, despite doing all the right things as preached by the experts. For a long time, his social life barely existed because he struggled with crippling shyness. In the book, he shares his vast experience of how he turned failure into a friend and finally achieved the success he had failed to reach for years.
Here's just a taste of what you'll learn from the book:
- A different way of thinking about failure. Applying this mental shift will change your perception of what failure and success are and fine-tune your brain to automatically convert obstacles into wins.
- 7 types of failure and how to handle them - including failure due to self-sabotage, fear, unrealistic expectations, self-licensing, and more. Each chapter talks about a different source of failure and comes with tips on how to overcome it and prevent it in the future, along with valuable exercises you can perform to better understand the discussed concepts.
- 5 rules and exercises to develop and maintain a success-friendly mindset. Discover 5 principles the author follows in his life to ensure that even with failures, he will eventually reach success with every goal to which he sets his mind.
- A 5-step process to cope with failure and bounce back. If you're struggling to recover from failure, this strategy will offer you step-by-step instructions on how to process the failure and restart your efforts.
- 3 master strategies to build strength to keep going. Discover three fundamental techniques that will help you build mental resilience and determination.
- 4 reasons to give up. Contrary to what many self-help authors say, sometimes it's better to give up than keep trying. Learn when and why it's better to drop your objective and dedicate your resources to another goal.
- 10 empowering stories of people who faced insurmountable obstacles, yet turned their struggles into immense successes. Learn from real-world examples from all walks of life.
Failure is a fact of life. You can get angry at it or befriend it and use it as a tool to change your life. The choice is yours. If you'd rather take the constructive approach so you can eventually win, buy the book now, study it, and apply the teachings in your own life. You, too, can develop mental resilience and turn failures into successes!