Marketing For Dummies, 4th Edition [EPUB]
11 July 2014, 23:59
2014 | EPUB | 2.57MB
- Craft a strategic and creative marketing plan
- Conduct market research to inform your decisions
- Deliver your message to customers where they actually are
- Get your pricing, distribution, and sales in order
Everything you need to become a marketing guru
Whether it’s boosting your baseline marketing skills, figuring out social media, or developing a comprehensive web-marketing strategy, this updated edition of the classic marketing bestseller has everything you need. Prepare to enter a new—and successful—phase of marketing your business.
- Make your mark — get to know your customer, strengthen your strategy, and write a winning marketing plan
- Beat the competition — research your customers, competitors, and industry; engage your marketing imagination; and pump up your marketing communications
- Message effectively — maximize your advertising efforts with perfect print and e-brochures, outstanding outdoor ads, unbeatable broadcast messages, and more
- Practice Marketing 2.0 — drive traffic to your brand by providing expert content online and using social media to engage with consumers
- Brand boldly — establish a brand identity, create a logo, design a product line, and burn your brand into your customers’ minds
Open the book and find:
- When and why to do market research
- The latest on QR codes, web marketing, and social media
- Face-to-face marketing opportunities worth embracing
- How to beat the odds with direct marketing
- Ways to make your brand stand out
- Guidance on succeeding in sales and service
- Common marketing mistakes to avoid
- Tips for boosting web sales
Where In the World Should I Invest [PDF]
09 July 2014, 20:44
2012 | PDF | 3.84MB
A fascinating exploration of which countries offer promising investment opportunities for Americans now and in the years to come
Most emerging markets investment guides focus on financial metrics, but fail to provide the reader with new and relevant insights into the history of the countries, the views of the people on the street, and the financial shenanigans that go on behind the scenes, that make for truly informed investing. As a result, despite the growing interest in investing in these markets, investors are often missing key opportunities because they either have incorrect information about a country where they might invest, or simply don't know what questions they should be asking. Where In the World Should I Invest: An Insider's Guide to Making Money Around the Globe is here to help.
Drawing on author Karim Rahemtulla's personal experiences traveling the globe and exploring the capitals where business is transacted, the book outlines the perils, pitfalls, and rewards of investing in "low float" markets.
- The essential resource for taking the right steps in exploring investment opportunities in foreign and emerging markets
- Expert advice from an author with 20 years experience covering emerging markets
- Commentary on the expectations of foreign investors, the fears of investing abroad, how to set up legal offshore accounts, and much more
Packed with unique insights into twenty countries and regions around the globe based on the author's extensive interviews and travels, Where In the World Should I Invest is a must-read for anyone thinking of expanding their investment portfolio overseas.
Quiet Leadership: Six Steps to Transforming Performance at Work [EPUB]
09 July 2014, 20:39
2009 | EPUB + MOBI | 0.8/1.5MB
Improving the performance of your employees involves one of the hardest challenges in the known universe: changing the way they think. In constant demand as a coach, speaker, and consultant to companies around the world, David Rock has proven that the secret to leading people (and living and working with them) is found in the space between their ears. "If people are being paid to think," he writes, "isn't it time the business world found out what the thing doing the work, the brain, is all about?"
Supported by the latest groundbreaking research, Quiet Leadership provides a brain-based approach that will help busy leaders, executives, and managers improve their own and their colleagues' performance. Rock offers a practical, six-step guide to making permanent workplace performance change by unleashing higher productivity, new levels of morale, and greater job satisfaction.