She's Selling What?!: A Skeptical Husband's Guide to Supporting His Network Marketing Wife [EPUB]
02 August 2019, 13:25
2019 | EPUB | ISBN: 1948677245 | 1.75MB
So your wife signed up with a network-marketing company, and now you’re tripping over a pile of skepticism, frustration, and a million questions.
Oh no. She can’t be serious. These things are scams!
Thousands of men across the country are in the same boat. They hear their wives talk about a new “opportunity” and immediately launch into all the reasons why network marketing doesn’t work, how nobody makes real money, and how most people quit the business within a year. Instead of encouraging their wives’ excitement and enthusiasm, many husbands pour a bucket of cold water on their dreams.
In She’s Selling What?! Tim Farrant opens up about his wife’s start and epic rise in network marketing and his own journey from shock and skepticism to understanding and support as he set aside his ego and figured out how to support his wife as she built a business that changed their family forever.
As you follow along, you will:
- Discover how to overcome your initial skepticism and take a good, honest look at your wife’s network-marketing business.
- Identify your family’s big win that will make all her hard work worthwhile.
- Understand how her compensation plan works, how to maximize it to make the most money possible.
- See where you fit into her business and how you can make an exponential impact on her success.
- Find answers to the most common questions husbands have about network marketing.
- Learn when you should speak up—and when you should shut up.
- Embrace your role as her number-one fan.
- Realize that her business can be the best thing that ever happened to your family.
We owe it to our wives to set aside our initial skepticism and preconceived notions about network marketing and dig deep into the issue that matters most: how we can become the supportive, encouraging husbands—and teammates—our hard-working wives deserve.
The Cat & the Banker: How to Get Started with Investing: An Illustrated Story [EPUB]
02 August 2019, 13:24
2019 | EPUB | ISBN: 9814794449 | 1.68 MB
Why should learning about finance and investing be dull and confusing? The Cat & The Banker is a fun and unconventional illustrated book about investing for people who don't know where to start. Truth be told, this really is most people. This accessible, creative guide is ideal for anyone put off by stuffy investment manuals.
The Cat & the Banker addresses these problem:
- Books about personal finance tend to be dry and boring. The Cat & The Banker distills powerful ideas through a candid and fun conversation between a cat and his banker. The underlying story puts the notions in context and helps readers relate to the concepts.
- Few people find time to read conventional books about personal finance. The Cat & The Banker goes straight to essentials without getting bogged down in unnecessary intricacies.
- Personal finance books often give inadequate recipes. The Cat & The Banker provides a framework for how things actually work and empowers readers to make their own decisions
- Investing looks confusing. It is hard to know how to allocate your own money. The Cat & The Banker takes readers step-by-step on a journey through how different types of investments work, what they do, and how they relate to the real world; all in a simple, playful and engaging way
Personality-Driven Portfolio: Invest Right for Your Style [EPUB]
02 August 2019, 13:23
2019 | EPUB | ISBN: 9814828300 | 2.87MB
Constructing an investment portfolio is not a "one-size-fits-all" undertaking. Every investor has his or her own personality. Successful investing begins with knowing yourself – knowing how much risk you can take, the amount of time you can spend, your personal strengths and weaknesses, etc. What works for your friend, or your advisor, or Warren Buffett, may not necessarily work for you. Following them blindly can lead to a disastrous mismatch with your own style. In Personality-Driven Portfolio, author Sam Phoen approaches this problem from a revolutionary angle.
Through a series of questions, the reader is first shown how to evaluate his/her investment personality: "Am I an Egoistic Elephant, a Diligent Deer, a Cagey Crab, or a Busy Bee?" Each personality type needs to take a different investment approach. A portfolio that suits the Egoistic Elephant, for example, will turn the Busy Bee or Cagey Crab into a nervous wreck! Targeted at investors at all levels of experience, this book is a practical guide on how to put together a "bespoke" portfolio, and on top of that, how to manage and rebalance the portfolio when necessary, so as to produce sustained results over the long term.