Entrepreneur Voices on Elevator Pitches [EPUB]
19 June 2019, 03:52
2019 | EPUB | 1.58MB
In this new edition of the Entrepreneur Voices series, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and experts from both sides of the board roam present the game-winning strategies and deal-closing tactics you need to succeed.
Dive in and learn how to:
- Build a business model and financial plan for your new venture
- Make a great first impression and sell your idea in 60 seconds
- Connect with the investors most likely to finance your business idea
- Craft a slide deck that will catch and keep venture capitalists' attention
- Prepare for on-the-spot questions in the board room
- See every "No" as an opportunity to find the perfect "Yes"
Plus, gain exclusive insights from stars you've seen on Shark Tank, Planet of the Apps, Entrepreneur Elevator Pitch, and more!
The Bottom of the Pool: Thinking Beyond Your Boundaries to Achieve Extraordinary Results [EPUB]
19 June 2019, 03:08
2019 | EPUB/PDF | 2.29/13.58MB
This is how it's done. This is why it's done this way. This is the result you can expect if you do it.
These three pieces of information inform a conclusion about every part of each of our lives. Yet it is these three pieces of information that most often set an insidious trap—a trap that has held the imaginations of generations captive to the belief that because they are doing the best they can do, they are accomplishing the best that can be done. And while each of these three statements are true, not one of them is the truth.
Dive deeper with bestselling author Andy Andrews as he shares his unique philosophy regarding foundational thinking. Through his unique and captivating storytelling, Andy helps you search for the reality that lies beyond the boundaries established in the name of "best practices," "industry standards," or "the way things are done." For it's at the bottom of the pool that you discover a pathway to extraordinary results that most people in your position do not even know are possible.
Faster, Fewer, Better Emails: Manage the Volume, Reduce the Stress, Love the Results [PDF]
19 June 2019, 03:06
2019 | PDF | 4.05MB
Business communication expert and bestselling author Dianna Booher shares practical wisdom on how to write effective emails that get results and how to organize documents to gain control and increase your productivity.
Today, most business writing is email writing. We handle even our most important customer transactions, internal operations, and supplier partnerships solely by email.
Yet many of us still struggle to write emails that get results. And we often are so overwhelmed by the sheer volume of emails that we feel as though we're in email jail!
How we handle email has a large impact on the trajectory of our career. Emails can build or destroy credibility, clarify or confuse situations for our coworkers and customers, and reduce or increase security risks and legal liabilities. This book will help you master your emails and stand out as a clear, credible communicator. After all, clear, credible communicators become leaders in every industry.
With more than three decades of experience analyzing emails across various industries for corporate clients, Booher offers guidance on how to identify and stop email clutter so you can increase productivity while improving communication flow.
In this book, you will learn how to:
- Compose actionable emails quickly by following Booher's philosophy of Think First, Draft Fast, and Edit Last
- Write concise emails that get read so you get a quick response
- Organize a commonsense file storage system that helps you find documents and emails quickly to attach and send
- Present a professional image when you email prospects, customers, and coworkers
- Be aware of legal liabilities and security risks as you send and receive email