Reboot Your Career: 27 Ways to Reinvent Yourself in the Workplace [EPUB]
08 August 2015, 02:07
2014 | EPUB | 1.39MB
Do You Want More Exciting Career Opportunities?
Are You A Boss Who Want to Find Your Company's Next Start of Superstar?
Do You Want to Stand Out and Be Recognized for Your Talents by Your Peers and Management?
Peter Fogel will show you how to reinvent yourself and unleash your "Inner Entrepreneur" so you can quickly attract challenges that are more meaningful, be in demand, and yes -- make more money at your job!
Using "The Reinvention Guy's" step-by step- system you will discover how to rejuvenate your passion, repackage yourself, take control of your financial future, leap over your competition... all without leaving your present employment!
In addition, bosses and workers will gain new insight on how to synergistically work together so as to create more productive and profits for their business.
In this volume, you will learn 27 proven career-building techniques to:
- CREATING a powerful Contribution Statement that'll keep you on track to reaching all your important goals
- BRANDING yourself into the hearts and minds of your company's decision makers so you become their go-to person.
- DEVELOPING your Unique Selling Proposition that makes you indispensible to your boss and supervisors.
- EFFICIENT networking that can bring you an immediate ROI on your time, energy, and resources
- FINDING the right mentor(s) that'll guide you to Total Career Success!
Secrets of a Master Closer [EPUB]
08 August 2015, 02:05
2012 | EPUB | 1.85MB
If you want to know, step by step, how to sell and quickly, easily, and smoothly walk anyone from being a skeptical prospect to a happy customer that refers you friends, family, and colleagues...then you want to read this sales book.
Here's the deal:
At its core, selling isn't a patchwork of cheesy closing techniques, annoying high-pressure tactics, or gimmicky rebuttals.
True salesmanship follows very specific laws, has very specific steps and stages, and leaves a customer feeling happy and helped. It's honest, respectful, enlightening, friendly, and done with real care. It's the type of selling that wins you not only customers, but fans.
Not coincidentally, this is the type of selling that truly great salespeople have mastered. This is the type of selling that keeps pipelines full and moving, and that builds a strong, loyal customer base that continues to give back to you in the form of customer loyalty, reorders, and referrals.
Well, that's what this book is all about. It will give you a crystal-clear picture of the exact steps that every sale must move through and why, and how to methodically take any prospect through each, and eventually to the close. And how to do it with integrity and pride.
In this book, you'll learn things like...
- The eight precise steps of every sale. Leave any out, and you will struggle. Use them all correctly, and you will be able to close unlimited sales.
- The true purpose of the presentation and the crucial, often-missing steps that need to be taken first. If you're making the same presentation mistakes as most other salespeople, this chapter alone could double your sales.
- How to easily discover which prospects can use and pay for your product/service, and which can't. Time is your most valuable commodity as a salesperson, and if wasted, it costs you money.
- Learn how to smoothly create an abundance of closing opportunities, and know when to act on them and close. This is the hallmark of every master closer. Learn it, use it, and profit.
- Why it's a myth that you need to know multiple ways to close deals. Learn this one, simple method, and you'll be able to use it to close all of your sales.
- Simple formulas to turn any objection into a closing opportunity. Use them and never fear hearing a prospect's objection ever again.
- And a whole lot more!
This is more than a just a book, really. It's a step-by-step sales training course. Each chapter ends with precise exercises that will help you master each technique taught and each step of the sales process.
If you are new to sales, make this book the first one you read, and you will greatly increase your chances for quick success.
If you are a seasoned veteran and are looking for ways to improve your numbers, this book will help you make your sales goals a reality.
The Four Steps to the Epiphany [EPUB]
25 July 2015, 11:03
2013 | EPUB | 5.87MB
The bestselling classic that launched 10,000 startups and new corporate ventures - The Four Steps to the Epiphany is one of the most influential and practical business books of all time.
The Four Steps to the Epiphany launched the Lean Startup approach to new ventures. It was the first book to offer that startups are not smaller versions of large companies and that new ventures are different than existing ones. Startups search for business models while existing companies execute them.
The book offers the practical and proven four-step Customer Development process for search and offers insight into what makes some startups successful and leaves others selling off their furniture. Rather than blindly execute a plan, The Four Steps helps uncover flaws in product and business plans and correct them before they become costly. Rapid iteration, customer feedback, testing your assumptions are all explained in this book.
Packed with concrete examples of what to do, how to do it and when to do it, the book will leave you with new skills to organize sales, marketing and your business for success.
If your organization is starting a new venture, and you're thinking how to successfully organize sales, marketing and business development you need The Four Steps to the Epiphany.
Essential reading for anyone starting something new.