The Little Book of Market Wizards: Lessons from the Greatest Traders [EPUB]
29 February 2016, 12:00
2014 | EPUB | 0.6MB
An accessible look at the art of investing and how to adopt the practices of top professionals
What differentiates the highly successful market practitioners—the Market Wizards—from ordinary traders? What traits do they share? What lessons can the average trader learn from those who achieved superior returns for decades while still maintaining strict risk control? Jack Schwager has spent the past 25 years interviewing the market legends in search of the answers—a quest chronicled in four prior Market Wizards volumes totaling nearly 2,000 pages.
In The Little Book of Market Wizards, Jack Schwager seeks to distill what he considers the essential lessons he learned in conducting nearly four dozen interviews with some of the world's best traders. The book delves into the mindset and processes of highly successful traders, providing insights that all traders should find helpful in improving their trading skills and results.
- Each chapter focuses on a specific theme essential to market success
- Describes how all market participants can benefit by incorporating the related traits, behaviors, and philosophies of the Market Wizards in their own trading
- Filled with compelling anecdotes that bring the trading messages to life, and direct quotes from the market greats that resonate with the wisdom born of experience and skill
Stepping clearly outside the narrow confines of most investment books, The Little Book of Market Wizards focuses on the value of understanding one's self within the context of successful investing.
1,001 Accounting Practice Problems For Dummies [EPUB]
29 February 2016, 11:58
2015 | EPUB | 6.4MB
Get up to speed quickly—review and practice major concepts in accounting!
Whether you're looking to improve your classroom experience, or simply become more familiar with accounting concepts, 1,001 Accounting Practice Problems For Dummies is the hands-on tool you need to get a step ahead. The book's practice questions and review content go hand-in-hand with the content offered in Accounting For Dummies, ensuring that you have a working knowledge of the most important concepts and skills in accounting.
This practical resource gives you access to tons of helpful online content, including practice problems in multiple-choice format, and customizable practice sets for self-directed study, all available on the go through your smartphone, laptop, or tablet. Practice problems are categorized as easy, medium, or hard, so you can build your knowledge at your own pace. A perfect companion for anyone looking to increase their accounting skills, this book has the added benefit of offering review and practice useful for individuals looking to pass their accounting courses and lay the groundwork for an accounting career.
- Filled with practice questions, review content, tips, and explanations for anyone interested in accounting principles
- Includes tons of online practice content, such as multiple choice questions and customizable practice sets, all available with purchase of the book
- Ideal for individuals looking to pass an accounting class or start a career in accounting
- Serves as an excellent companion resource to Accounting For Dummies
Packed with endless practice opportunities, 1,001 Accounting Practice Problems For Dummies has everything you need to jumpstart your journey into accounting and financial documentation.
Bookkeeping and Accounting All-in-One For Dummies [EPUB]
29 February 2016, 11:57
2015 | EPUB | 6.24MB
UK bookkeeping and accounting basics for the rest of us
Unless you're one of those rare "numbers people," the thought of accounting and bookkeeping probably make your head spin. While these pragmatic and confusing practices may not be fun for the rest of us, mastering them is absolutely essential in order to run and maintain a successful business. Thankfully, Bookkeeping & Accounting All-in-One For Dummies, UK Edition, is here to take the intimidation out of crunching numbers and offers easy-to-follow, step-by-step instruction on keeping your business' finances in order with information specific to a business in the United Kingdom.
Written in plain English and packed with loads of helpful instruction, this approachable and all-encompassing guide arms you with everything you need to get up and running on all the latest accounting practices and bookkeeping software. Inside, you'll find out how to prepare financial statements, balance your books, keep the tax inspector off your back, and so much more.
- Gives you access to supplemental online samples of bookkeeping forms, accounting templates, and spreadsheets
- Includes many practical bookkeeping and accounting exercises and templates
- Simplifies every aspect of accounting and record-keeping
- Shows you how to run your business "by the books"
If you're a small business owner or employee who is confused and intimidated by managing your accounts and books, this comprehensive guide empowers you to take charge of those pesky figures to keep your business afloat.