Oversubscribed: How to Get People Lining Up to Do Business with You [EPUB]
02 March 2016, 06:30
2015 | EPUB + MOBI | 1.78/1.83MB
Don′t fight for customers, let them fight over you!
- Have you ever queued for a restaurant?
- Pre–ordered something months in advance?
- Fought for tickets that sell out in a day?
- Had a hairdresser with a six–month waiting list?
There are people who don′t chase clients, clients chase them.
- In a world of endless choices, why does this happen?
- Why do people queue up?
- Why do they pay more?
- Why will they book months in advance?
- Why are these people and products in such high demand?
- And how can you get a slice of that action?
In Oversubscribed, entrepreneur and bestselling author Daniel Priestley explains why and, most importantly, how. This book is a recipe for ensuring demand outstrips supply for your product or service, and you have scores of customers lining up to give you money.
- Shows leaders, marketers, and entrepreneurs how they can get customers queuing up to use their services and products while competitors are forced to fight for business
- Explains how to become oversubscribed, even in a crowded marketplace
- Is full of practical tips alongside inspiring examples to alter our mindsets and get us bursting with ideas
- Is written by a successful entrepreneur who′s used these ideas to excel in the ventures he has launched
People and Products: Consumer Behavior and Product Design [EPUB]
02 March 2016, 06:28
2015 | EPUB + MOBI | 1.01/1.39MB
By examining the interface between consumer behaviour and new product development, People and Products: Consumer Behaviour and Product Design demonstrates the ways in which consumers contribute to product design, enhance product utility, and determine brand identity.
With increased connectedness and advances in technology, consumers and marketers are more closely connected than ever before. Yet consumer behaviour texts often overlook the application of the subject to product design, testing, and success.
This is the first book to explore this interface in detail, exploring such issues as:
- the attributes and qualities that consumers demand from products and services, and social and cultural forces to be aware of;
- design and form and how they facilitate product usage;
- technological developments and the ways they have changed how consumers interact with products;
- product disposal and sustainability;
- emerging and future trends in consumer behaviour and product development and design.
This exciting volume is relevant to anyone interested in marketing, consumer behaviour, product development, technology, engineering, design, and brand management.
Social Media for Writers: Marketing Strategies for Building Your Audience and Selling Books [EPUB]
29 February 2016, 12:08
2015 | EPUB | 5.32MB
Maximize the Potential of Your Online Brand!
Over the past decade, social media has transformed from a fad into a necessity for writers. But for the inexperienced author, trying to make sense of—much less master—the available platforms can be a frustrating experience. The variety of social media options alone is dizzying enough: WordPress, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, and more.
That's where this guide comes in. Whether you're just starting to create an audience or looking to refine your online presence, Social Media for Writers will equip you with the essential tools you'll need to succeed. In this book you'll learn how to:
- Develop an editorial calendar: schedule consistent, quality content for your blog and work with other authors on guest posts and blog tours
- Create an online brand: write content for several different networks, and tie them together to develop an authoritative, trusted voice
- Utilize "best practices": learn the ins-and-outs of the online community and how to maximize the potential of each platform
- Build a community: make connections and create a fan base to endorse your work
You'll also find appendixes that show you how to set up the major social media platforms and perform basic functions. With all of these strategies, techniques, and applicable information, Social Media for Writers is a comprehensive source for all your social media needs!