Mastering Mobile Learning [EPUB]
29 February 2016, 12:02
2014 | EPUB | 4.44MB
Discover the strategies, tools, and technologies necessary for developing successful mobile learning programs
In the modern, rapidly-expanding mobile learning environment, only clear guidelines and state-of-the-art technologies will stand up to the challenges that lie ahead. With a smart focus that combines a proven process with all-important strategies and practical applications, Mastering Mobile Learning stands as the most modern, comprehensive resource on the subject. It also features unique technical content previously unavailable among the literature of the mobile learning field. This book will help you turn concept into reality.
This book will show you best practices for obtaining and providing educational, training, and professional development content on devices like smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices. Trainers, educators, designers, instructional technologists, workplace learning professionals, and HR professionals will learn how mobile learning differs from other forms of e-learning, and will be introduced to the challenges and—more importantly—the advantages of mobile learning strategies and technologies for 21st century business environments. The book provides:
- An overview of mobile learning, including evolving definitions and reasons for executives to embrace this approach
- A discussion of the business drivers of mobile learning, advice for creating a mobile learning content strategy, and easy ways to inexpensively launch mobile learning
- Valuable tips on how to use unique affordances of mobile devices to better serve your learners while they are on the go
- Information on the ROI of mobile learning, using mobile devices as research tools, and why training in mobile development is critical
- An overview of the technical aspects of the design and development of mobile learning
Written by experts in this burgeoning field, Mastering Mobile Learning provides a roadmap for creating the most effective learning content, strategies, and applications possible.
The Little Book of Market Wizards: Lessons from the Greatest Traders [EPUB]
29 February 2016, 12:00
2014 | EPUB | 0.6MB
An accessible look at the art of investing and how to adopt the practices of top professionals
What differentiates the highly successful market practitioners—the Market Wizards—from ordinary traders? What traits do they share? What lessons can the average trader learn from those who achieved superior returns for decades while still maintaining strict risk control? Jack Schwager has spent the past 25 years interviewing the market legends in search of the answers—a quest chronicled in four prior Market Wizards volumes totaling nearly 2,000 pages.
In The Little Book of Market Wizards, Jack Schwager seeks to distill what he considers the essential lessons he learned in conducting nearly four dozen interviews with some of the world's best traders. The book delves into the mindset and processes of highly successful traders, providing insights that all traders should find helpful in improving their trading skills and results.
- Each chapter focuses on a specific theme essential to market success
- Describes how all market participants can benefit by incorporating the related traits, behaviors, and philosophies of the Market Wizards in their own trading
- Filled with compelling anecdotes that bring the trading messages to life, and direct quotes from the market greats that resonate with the wisdom born of experience and skill
Stepping clearly outside the narrow confines of most investment books, The Little Book of Market Wizards focuses on the value of understanding one's self within the context of successful investing.
1,001 Accounting Practice Problems For Dummies [EPUB]
29 February 2016, 11:58
2015 | EPUB | 6.4MB
Get up to speed quickly—review and practice major concepts in accounting!
Whether you're looking to improve your classroom experience, or simply become more familiar with accounting concepts, 1,001 Accounting Practice Problems For Dummies is the hands-on tool you need to get a step ahead. The book's practice questions and review content go hand-in-hand with the content offered in Accounting For Dummies, ensuring that you have a working knowledge of the most important concepts and skills in accounting.
This practical resource gives you access to tons of helpful online content, including practice problems in multiple-choice format, and customizable practice sets for self-directed study, all available on the go through your smartphone, laptop, or tablet. Practice problems are categorized as easy, medium, or hard, so you can build your knowledge at your own pace. A perfect companion for anyone looking to increase their accounting skills, this book has the added benefit of offering review and practice useful for individuals looking to pass their accounting courses and lay the groundwork for an accounting career.
- Filled with practice questions, review content, tips, and explanations for anyone interested in accounting principles
- Includes tons of online practice content, such as multiple choice questions and customizable practice sets, all available with purchase of the book
- Ideal for individuals looking to pass an accounting class or start a career in accounting
- Serves as an excellent companion resource to Accounting For Dummies
Packed with endless practice opportunities, 1,001 Accounting Practice Problems For Dummies has everything you need to jumpstart your journey into accounting and financial documentation.