1,001 Accounting Practice Problems For Dummies [EPUB]
29 February 2016, 11:58
2015 | EPUB | 6.4MB
Get up to speed quickly—review and practice major concepts in accounting!
Whether you're looking to improve your classroom experience, or simply become more familiar with accounting concepts, 1,001 Accounting Practice Problems For Dummies is the hands-on tool you need to get a step ahead. The book's practice questions and review content go hand-in-hand with the content offered in Accounting For Dummies, ensuring that you have a working knowledge of the most important concepts and skills in accounting.
This practical resource gives you access to tons of helpful online content, including practice problems in multiple-choice format, and customizable practice sets for self-directed study, all available on the go through your smartphone, laptop, or tablet. Practice problems are categorized as easy, medium, or hard, so you can build your knowledge at your own pace. A perfect companion for anyone looking to increase their accounting skills, this book has the added benefit of offering review and practice useful for individuals looking to pass their accounting courses and lay the groundwork for an accounting career.
- Filled with practice questions, review content, tips, and explanations for anyone interested in accounting principles
- Includes tons of online practice content, such as multiple choice questions and customizable practice sets, all available with purchase of the book
- Ideal for individuals looking to pass an accounting class or start a career in accounting
- Serves as an excellent companion resource to Accounting For Dummies
Packed with endless practice opportunities, 1,001 Accounting Practice Problems For Dummies has everything you need to jumpstart your journey into accounting and financial documentation.
Bookkeeping and Accounting All-in-One For Dummies [EPUB]
29 February 2016, 11:57
2015 | EPUB | 6.24MB
UK bookkeeping and accounting basics for the rest of us
Unless you're one of those rare "numbers people," the thought of accounting and bookkeeping probably make your head spin. While these pragmatic and confusing practices may not be fun for the rest of us, mastering them is absolutely essential in order to run and maintain a successful business. Thankfully, Bookkeeping & Accounting All-in-One For Dummies, UK Edition, is here to take the intimidation out of crunching numbers and offers easy-to-follow, step-by-step instruction on keeping your business' finances in order with information specific to a business in the United Kingdom.
Written in plain English and packed with loads of helpful instruction, this approachable and all-encompassing guide arms you with everything you need to get up and running on all the latest accounting practices and bookkeeping software. Inside, you'll find out how to prepare financial statements, balance your books, keep the tax inspector off your back, and so much more.
- Gives you access to supplemental online samples of bookkeeping forms, accounting templates, and spreadsheets
- Includes many practical bookkeeping and accounting exercises and templates
- Simplifies every aspect of accounting and record-keeping
- Shows you how to run your business "by the books"
If you're a small business owner or employee who is confused and intimidated by managing your accounts and books, this comprehensive guide empowers you to take charge of those pesky figures to keep your business afloat.
Uncommon Sense: Investment Wisdom Since the Stock Market's Dawn [EPUB]
28 February 2016, 19:04
2015 | EPUB + PDF | 1.17/5.14MB
Question everything – and become a better investor in the process
Uncommon Sense takes readers on a four-century journey; from the dawn of public share ownership (in 1602) right up to today. But this is not simply a history book. It's a book for serious investors. Along the way it reveals the fascinating stories, the market characters and the important financial developments that have sculpted the thinking behind the value investor's craft. Blended throughout the narrative Kemp delivers an array of interesting anecdotes and rock solid logic regarding what works when investing in the stock market, what doesn't, and why.
Early in the 20th Century, Charles Dow remarked of Wall Street Operators that 'the more they actually know, the less confident they become.' Continuing in the tradition of that simple, elegant statement, this enlightening and entertaining book will have you thinking, acting and succeeding on your own in your investment endeavours.
- Learn to question conventional wisdom at every turn and develop a healthy skepticism as you plan your own investment strategies
- Develop a rich understanding of the stock valuation process
- Discover the methods that have been used by successful investors from the dawn of the modern stock market (in 1602) right up to today
- Learn how to interact simply and successfully with markets that are vastly complex and largely inexplicable
Uncommon Sense will have you questioning and doubting much that's stated about stock market investing, then developing your own winning strategy based on reason and understanding.