The Unemployed Millionaire [EPUB]
07 March 2016, 11:18
2009 | EPUB | 1.37MB
A self-made millionaire shows you how to make millions while living life on your own terms
At just eighteen years old, Matt Morris founded his first marketing business. At twenty, he dropped out of college to pursue business full-time. At twenty-one, he was homeless and deeply in debt, living out of his car. It was then that he made a life-changing decision to re-invent himself and his career. By twenty-nine, Matt was a self-made millionaire. How did he do it?
In The Unemployed Millionaire, Morris reveals how he turned his life around and shatters the myth that it takes money to make money. Thanks to the Internet explosion and the ease of global trade, it is possible for anyone to start a business and market their products worldwide to millions of customers. Here, Morris unlocks the secrets and provides you with the specific moneymaking formula he used to turn his ideas into a fortune.
- Equips you with a step-by-step formula for turning your great idea into a million-dollar business in as little as twelve months
- Proves you don't have to be smart, lucky, or rich to make millions
- Gives you the specific success principles all millionaires follow
- Author Matt Morris is an internationally recognized speaker who selectively mentors other entrepreneurs, traveling the world, working very little, and earning millions in the process
- With a foreword by Les Brown, motivational speaker, bestselling author, and television personality
If you're serious about earning millions without working your fingers to the bone, The Unemployed Millionaire gives you the powerful strategies needed to turn your dreams into a reality.
Simple: Conquering the Crisis of Complexity [EPUB]
05 March 2016, 20:27
2013 | EPUB | 2.46MB
For decades, Alan Siegel and Irene Etzkorn have championed simplicity as a competitive advantage and a consumer right. Consulting with businesses and organizations around the world to streamline products, services, processes and communications, they have achieved dramatic results.
In SIMPLE, the culmination of their work together, Siegel and Etzkorn show us how having empathy, striving for clarity, and distilling your message can reduce the distance between company and customer, hospital and patient, government and citizen-and increase your bottom line.
Examining the best and worst practices of an array of organizations big and small-including the IRS, Google, Philips, Trader Joe's, Chubb Insurance, and ING Direct, and many more-Siegel and Etzkorn recast simplicity as a mindset, a design aesthetic, and a writing technique.
In these illuminating pages you will discover, among other things:
- Why the Flip camera became roadkill in the wake of the iPhone
- What SIMPLE idea allowed the Cleveland Clinic to improve care and increase revenue
- How OXO designed a measuring cup that sold a million units in its first 18 months on the market
- Where Target got the idea for their "ClearRX" prescription system
- How New York City simplified its unwieldy bureaucracy with three simple numbers
By exposing the overly complex things we encounter every day, SIMPLE reveals the reasons we allow confusion to persist, inspires us to seek clarity, and explores how social media is empowering consumers to demand simplicity.
The next big idea in business is SIMPLE.
Innovating Out of Crisis: How Fujifilm Survived [EPUB]
02 March 2016, 06:45
2015 | EPUB + MOBI | 1.28/1.39MB
In 2000, photographic film products made up 60% of Fujifilm’s sales and up to 70% of its profit. Within ten years, digital cameras had destroyed that business. In 2012, Kodak filed for bankruptcy. Yet Fujifilm has boasted record profits and continues strong. What happened? What did Fujifilm do? What do businesses today need from their leaders? What kinds of employees can help businesses thrive in the future? Here, the CEO who brought Fujifilm back from the brink explains how he engineered transformative organizational innovation and product diversification, with observations on his management philosophy.
Shigetaka Komori is Chairman and CEO of Fujifilm Holdings Corporation. Mr. Komori was appointed CEO in 2003 and chairman in 2012.