Profits Aren't Everything, They're the Only Thing: No-Nonsense Rules from the Ultimate Contrarian and Small Business Guru [EPUB]
25 July 2016, 06:30
2010 | EPUB | 0.25MB
Small-business guru George Cloutier offers the controversial message that Profits Aren’t Everything, They’re the Only Thing in this book of wisdom for entrepreneurs everywhere in these tough economic times. With advice such as “forget teamwork” and “micromanage like crazy,” Profits Aren’t Everything, They’re the Only Thing is the reality check that will help small-business owners stay afloat and stay profitable.
The New Rules of Retirement: Strategies for a Secure Future, 2nd Edition [EPUB]
25 July 2016, 06:27
2016 | EPUB + PDF | 0.77/1.76MB
Create the retirement you desire with proven financial strategies
The New Rules of Retirement throws away the rules of thumb, clichés, and obsolete ideas. It provides a proven, updated approach to retiring successfully in today's world. In this new second edition based on independent, objective research, retirement expert Robert C. Carlson uses proven, profitable techniques to coordinate all the factors that lead to financial security and independence. You'll learn how much you really need to save for retirement, how to invest that nest egg before and during retirement, and how to establish a wise and sustainable spending strategy. Carlson will explain how to overcome the threats to lifetime financial security, such as longer life expectancy, low investment returns, higher taxes, and more. Importantly, you'll learn how to plan for the wildcards of retirement planning: health care and long-term care expenses. This edition covers changes in key areas such as annuities, IRA management, estate planning, and income taxes. You'll learn how to merge these insights into your plan to enhance financial security and to provide for loved ones in the future.
Retirement no longer means being put out to pasture. Today's retirees are traveling the world, attending classes, developing new skills, starting businesses, mastering neglected hobbies, and more—well into their golden years. This guide helps ensure you have the financial independence to pursue the retirement you want through smart planning and effective financial strategies.
- Know and overcome the threats to retiree financial security
- Learn the right way to estimate retirement spending
- Develop a sustainable spending strategy
- Invest your nest egg to make it last
- Plan for potential long-term health care
- Leave a legacy for loved ones
The retirement is now a new phase of life, not a winding down. It's a time to live your best life and do things you couldn't before. But all the financial aspects of retirement have changed. To maintain financial security and create the retirement you desire, you need to be on top of the changes. The New Rules of Retirement provides the latest, proven strategies that help put the shine in your golden years.
Start Your Business on a Ramen Noodle Budget [EPUB]
25 July 2016, 01:47
2016 | EPUB | 4.7MB
You don't need millions of dollars to get your business idea off the ground, but you do need to START, with what you have and where you probably are financially-on a Ramen Noodle budget! Think about it: Ramen Noodles are one of the cheapest meals on the planet, but when you get creative and add ingredients you have at your fingertips, you can transform it from an inexpensive meal from your college "glory days" into a "grown-up" gourmet meal. So, if you can get creative with Ramen Noodles, you can get creative with limited resources and overcome any roadblocks to starting your own business. You know you have what it takes to launch a startup. It's time to harness that gritty scrappiness, tap into your network to gather the resources you need to launch your business, and stand out-even with limited funds.
Start Your Business on a Ramen Noodle Budget will show you how to:
- Leverage your limited resources and create your own opportunities
- Set unrealistic goals, with 5 key strategies-including when and why your goals should self-destruct!
- "Steal from celebrities" and become a media darling-and get tons of free press and social media mentions
- Dig deep, create a unique niche, and become a major disruptor
- Start the business you've been dreaming about!
Nothing in this book is dry and boring because the secret is in the sauce. The quick-reading, highly informative chapters include such fun titles as
- "Carpe Noodle" (focuses on doing daily tasks that scare the crap out of you)
- "Stretching the Noodle" (how to uncover and leverage the resources around you so that you can grow with limited funding)
- "Beware of the Drunken Noodle" (how to escape the research trap so you can get straight to experimenting and testing your idea)
- "No One Wants a Boring Noodle" (get comfortable with being uncomfortable, build a niche, create an experience, and get the media fawning over your business!)
- "Every Noodle Has a Story" (craft a compelling story that engages)
- AND MORE!
Everything you need to get your business going on that Ramen Noodle Budget!