Drug Muggers: Which Medications Are Robbing Your Body of Essential Nutrients - and Natural Ways to Restore Them [Audiobook]
28 October 2017, 12:01
2011 | MP3@64 kbps + EPUB | 10 hrs 7 mins | 278.47MB
Unpleasant, uncomfortable, and unexplained side effects? Drug Muggers is your side effect solution.
Prescription and over-the-counter drugs help millions of people with devastat-ing diseases and chronic conditions. But in the process, these medications can also deplete the body's natural stores of vitamins, minerals, and hormones--the very nutrients you need to keep energy levels high, fend off infections, and be healthy. Pharmacist Suzy Cohen calls these medications "drug muggers," and she says it's essential to replenish what a drug mugger steals from your body in order to feel your best and avoid side effects. Not understanding the drug-mugging effect may lead to new "diseases" and possibly catastrophic health con-sequences.
- How to relieve uncomfortable or potentially serious side effects
- How to remain compliant with your medication and still feel well
- Which foods and drinks to avoid if you take certain medications
- How to install a nutrient security system with vitamins, minerals, and food choices
- Improve your energy levels
- Learn which minerals you need if you take heartburn medicine
- Improve digestion and relieve constipation with a simple nutrient
- Discover the antioxidant you must have to save your heart
- Get your hair and nails to grow faster by replenishing nutrients
- Find out which vitamins and minerals are the purest and highest quality
- Learn which vitamins outperform medications in some cases
Drug Muggers is an eye-opener! It reveals why you may be feeling so poorly and how to improve your well-being with affordable nutrients that are sold over the counter. You can (and will) improve the way you feel--whether or not you take medicine!
The Totally Unscientific Study of the Search for Human Happiness [Audiobook]
27 October 2017, 09:45
2017 | MP3@64 kbps + EPUB | 7 hrs 34 mins | 208.5MB
Is there a secret to happiness? Beloved comedian Paula Poundstone conducts a series of "thoroughly unscientific" experiments to find out, offering herself up as a guinea pig and recording her data for the benefit of all humankind. Armed with her unique brand of self-deprecating wit and the scientific method, in each chapter Paula tries out a different get-happy hypothesis. She gets in shape with tae kwon do. She drives fast behind the wheel of a Lamborghini. She communes with nature while camping with her daughter. Swing dancing? Meditation? Volunteering? Does any of it bring her happiness? And, more important, can the happiness last when she returns to the daily demands of her chaotic life? The results are irreverent, laugh-out-loud funny, and pointedly relevant to our times.
The Totally Unscientific Study of the Search for Human Happiness is both a hilarious story of jumping into new experiences with both feet and a surprisingly poignant tale of a working mother raising three kids. Paula is a master of her craft. Her comedic brilliance, served up in abundance in this book, has been compared to that of George Carlin, Tina Fey, Lily Tomlin, and David Sedaris.
F*cked: Being Sexually Explorative and Self-Confident in a World That's Screwed [Audiobook]
27 October 2017, 04:36
2017 | M4B@64 kbps + EPUB | 6 hrs 49 mins | 225.04MB
An uncensored conversation about sex and self from the creators of the top-rated Guys We F--ked: The Anti Slut-Shaming Podcast.
Comedians Corinne Fisher and Krystyna Hutchinson started Guys We F--ked: The Anti Slut-Shaming Podcast in 2013, intending to interview guys they'd slept with to learn more about themselves and squash the stigma so often associated with sexual women. As the podcast grew, and Corinne and Krystyna got to know their fans, stories of sexual assault, verbal and emotional abuse and crippling shame became common topics of discussion along with those humorous conversations highlighting overall sexual confusion among many adults.
The podcast is now a community of over a million listeners worldwide and a place where any and all taboo sex topics are discussed freely, both with celebrity guests and the real people in their lives. F--cked follows that model, as Corinne and Krystyna present a mix of raw, ridiculous and serious sexual conversation, including topics like:
- Why shame is completely made up and how we can stop giving in to it
- Sexual exploration and how it sometimes ends in a trip to A&E
- Stuff we should stop doing: snooping, nitpicking our bodies and faking orgasms
- Asking your sexual partner uncomfortable questions
- How to get yourself out of an unsafe situation
- Masturbation, threesomes, porn, sex toys, butt stuff and
This is a guide to love and sex for anyone who has ever felt afraid to be their authentic sexual self. It won't talk down to you or coddle you, because you're better than that. Despite what rom-coms and glossy magazines tell you, you can handle sexual exploration without the assistance of a man, a glass of rosé or a Xanax - and, more importantly, you're fine all by yourself.