Principles of Tai Chi: The only introduction you'll ever need [Audiobook]
17 April 2018, 13:24
2015 | MP3@64 kbps | 1 hour and 28 minutes | 40.83MB
An audio adaptation of the best-selling Principles title. This 90-minute audiobook offers a simple and practical introduction to this beautiful martial art that originated in ancient China.
Tai Chi is practised through a series of continuous flowing movements which encourage the flow of chi, or life-force energy.
This 90-minute audiobook offers you a simple and practical way to learn the basic elements of Tai Chi.
- The correct methods of practice
- How Tai Chi can increase your energy
- How Tai Chi can improve your health and enhance personal and spiritual development.
Kintsugi Wellness: The Japanese Art of Nourishing Mind, Body, and Soul [Audiobook]
17 April 2018, 12:23
2018 | MP3@64 kbps + EPUB | 4 hours and 2 minutes | 111.4MB
From the author of Clean Green Eats, a Japanese-inspired guide to finding balance, joy, and good health - The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up for wellness - that emphasizes a simple, streamlined method for cleaning up your eating habits and offers modern-day applications of ancient Japanese healing practices and philosophy.
Candice Kumai has always treasured the Japanese traditions that shaped her childhood. In recent years, she's been spending more time in Japan, meeting with relatives and absorbing the culture. It was on one of those trips that she visited a Kintsugi master and found the guiding inspiration for her next book.
Kintsugi is an art form that reconstructs broken pottery, sealing the pieces together with gold to create something that is even more beautiful for all of its cracks and flaws. In Kintsugi Wellness, Candice shows us how this ancient Japanese practice can be applied to our lives to achieve radiant health.
- Part 1: Lifestyle introduces the Japanese art of living and aging well, from spending more time with family + nature and honoring the seasons (and the impact of the seasons your body) to reconnecting with ancestors + learning of adaptation, discipline, humility and kaizen (continuous improvement).
- Part 2: Mind explores the ways in which the mind and body are inextricably linked in Japanese wellness philosophies, showing readers how the philosophy of golden repair can be applied in cleansing rituals, meditation, and soothing traditions.
- Part 3: Heart shows us how to incorporate a greater sense of connection and gratitude into our lives through community, spirituality, personal relationships, nature, respect and family - the cornerstones of Japanese culture.
- Part 4: Nutrition offers detailed information on essential Japanese ingredients (including superfoods like green tea/matcha, miso, and fermented foods) as well as traditional cooking traditions and methods, with forty whole-food recipes including California style bowls, miso, soba, temaki (hand-roll) sushi, bento boxes and more.
The philosophy of kintsugi is not about perfection - it is about healing, becoming whole, and finding the beauty in our imperfections. Written in Candice's warm, conversational style, Kintsugi Wellness offers readers the tools to mend what ails them and to embrace and celebrate what makes them unique.
Buddha and Einstein Walk into a Bar [Audiobook]
17 April 2018, 12:12
2018 | MP3@64 kbps | 6 hrs 56 mins | 191.32MB
Buddha and Einstein Walk into a Bar explores the revolutionary idea that sensing how long we can live is a latent capacity in us, currently unknown - just like the introduction of fire, the invention of flying, and the discovery of radio waves were before we "discovered" them. Understand how the knowledge of transcendence, consciousness, and self-healing are integral to your well-being
You could drive a car without a fuel gauge, but knowing how much gas you have clearly gives you more control of your vehicle. Using the latest breakthroughs in cosmology, neuroplasticity, superstring theory, and epigenetics, Buddha and Einstein Walk into a Bar helps you to master your entire system of mind, body, and energy and provides practical tools to help you live your longest and healthiest life.
This audiobook will teach you exercises - align the different systems of the body, mindfulness and meditation - how to relieve daily stress, good nutrition - simple rules sustainable for a lifetime, proper rest for mental and physical peak performance - and an active lifestyle - stay vibrant through your entire life.