Mind = Blown: Amazing Facts About This Weird, Hilarious, Insane World [Audiobook]
09 November 2018, 07:50
2016 | MP3@64 kbps | 4 hours and 22 minutes | 120.29MB
Matthew Santoro's originality and humor have attracted millions of fans, making him a beloved YouTube star. His weekly videos on amazing and little-known facts are eagerly anticipated by his many subscribers and followers around the world. In his first-ever book, Matthew's love of weird and wacky knowledge explodes with new facts and stories from around the planet and beyond. Surprising and always entertaining, Mind = Blown offers even more of Matthew's unique take on this hilarious, crazy world, including:
- The most ridiculous laws from past and present
- Crazy doppelgangers of people, places, and unexpected things
- Historical wizards who actually lived
- Real-life animal avengers
- And a special section: Japan Blows My Mind!
From shin-kicking competitions and beer pong-playing robots to enormous fireballs shooting through space, you won't believe what you'll discover in Mind = Blown. But beware: There is too much astounding trivia for any one mind to contain!
The Edge of Reality: A Progress Report on Unidentified Flying Objects [Audiobook]
31 October 2018, 12:46
2018 | M4B@64 kbps + AZW3 | 9 hrs 9 mins | 249.69MB
From the outset, Hynek and Vallee make their position clear: UFOs represent an unknown but real phenomenon. The far-reaching implications take us to the very edge of what we consider the known and real in our physical environment. Perhaps, say the authors, UFOs signal the existence of a domain of nature as yet totally unexplored.
In this mind-stretching audiobook, the authors sample UFO reports - including those allegedly involving humanoids - and describe the patterns that have been perceived in the behavior of the phenomenon.
They also establish a framework for the further study of the UFO phenomenon. Where might such study lead? What can be studied, and how? What is the real nature of the UFO phenomenon? Does it originate with the actions of other intelligences in the universe? Does the UFO phenomenon have a purely physical explanation, or is there a vaster, hidden realm that holds the solution?
Stranger Things: Worlds Turned Upside Down [Audiobook]
31 October 2018, 04:18
2018 | MP3@64 kbps + EPUB | 3 hours and 54 minutes | 107.27MB
The official behind-the-scenes companion audio guide to the first two seasons of Stranger Things and beyond.
Stranger things have happened....
When the first season of Stranger Things debuted on Netflix in the summer of 2016, the show struck a nerve with millions of viewers worldwide and received broad critical acclaim. The series has gone on to win six Emmy Awards, but its success was driven more than anything by word of mouth, resonating across generations. Viewers feel personal connections to the characters. Now fans can immerse themselves in the world - or worlds - of Hawkins, Indiana, like never before. In this audiobook you'll find:
- Original commentary and a foreword from creators Matt and Ross Duffer
- Exclusive interviews with the stars of the show, including Millie Bobby Brown, Finn Wolfhard, and David Harbour
- The show's earliest drafts, pitches to Netflix, and casting calls
- Insights into the Duffers' creative process from the entire crew - from costume and set designers to composers and visual-effects specialists
- Deep dives into the cultural artifacts and references that inspired the look and feel of the show
- A look into the future of the series - including a sneak preview of season three!
Adding whole new layers to enrich the viewing experience, this audiobook is essential listening for anyone and everyone who loves Stranger Things.